O Merciful One,
I thank you for keeping the pen running and the verses churning.
I feel inspired and crave your presence in India.
These verses are:
2) Being U.G. is difficult, is a less known fact,
Continuously on the move, precise and exact,
An all-round performer, with many roles to act,
Countering many brats and handling them with tact!
3) A voyager beyond compare, with no respite,
The traveler with no jet lag, painting our lives bright,
Shoots from the hip, with an aim dead straight,
A shaft from heaven, more brilliant than light!
4) Ever alert to assuage anyone's plight,
With a philosophy which put many to flight,
Giving the "Goner's Club" a thorough fright,
Words never meant to slight, that is U.G. dazzling like light!
5) He sides with women, stressing they are right,
Pushing the men from their self-proclaimed height,
Claims male dominance is worse than any blight,
He is our friendly shark with no teeth, hence no bite!
6) A divine vacuum-cleaner, with no appetite,
Says, "Fat eats fat, so don't fast or diet,"
People come to him prepared to fight,
Mows them down using thought-shattering might!
7) Oh, U.G., take off to India, I cannot wait,
He is the cosmic whale, never rising to the bait,
A talkative friend of the cobra and the krait,
My ear to the ground, listening for his child-like gait!