|The web has changed a lot since I first uttered that opinion in 1994.
Now, you needn't be content with mere graffiti: you can also use the
vending machines, read the ads above the urinals, and browse the
newspaper that someone left on the floor.
And, occasionally, stop to see something other than a restroom.
- Babel Fish
written language translator
- So mind-bogglingly useful, it proves that God didn't create the Web.
- Bad Science
- How much of what you know, is wrong? I particularly like the
Bad Astronomy site.
- Google search engine
- You probably know this one already, but check out the specialty
searches such as the "penguin-friendly" Linux pages
- The Onion humor news-zine
- A few weeks of this and you'll never look at
CNN the same way again.
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary and Thesaurus
- Flummoxed by specious obfuscatory palaver? A lexicon that elucidates.